Almost every writer struggles with creativity and that dreaded writer’s block.
But thanks to AI, you now have advanced writing tools to help you generate high-quality content in minutes!
But the question is, which one is best for your own content writing project?
I’ll answer all your questions in this detailed Jasper AI vs Copy AI comparison!
What Is Jasper AI?
Jasper AI is a professional AI tool that can help you speed up your content creation process by suggesting headings and generating original, plagiarism-free content.
It’s one of the industry’s best AI marketing tools which uses machine learning to create articles, blog posts, marketing copies, social media captions, and more.
This tool can carry conversations and even write fictional stories, essays, reports, emails, and more.
You can read my full Jasper AI review to learn more!
Jasper AI Key Features
- Text and image AI generation
- Integration with Grammarly and other Chrome extensions
- Plagiarism Checker
- 50+ templates
- 50+ copywriting skills
- Integration with SurferSEO
- Support for 25+ languages
- Voice commands
- Multi-user login
What Is Copy AI?
Copy AI is another AI-powered copywriting tool that helps you generate high-quality copy for your business. It’s a cutting-edge AI program that can produce new narratives from scratch.
It helps writers, marketers, business owners, and copywriters produce compelling texts. It’s an excellent tool for beginners to gain knowledge of generative AI.
Built on OpenAI’s GPT-3 large language model (LLM), Copy AI delivers premium results in seconds.
This tool is your one-stop app for all your content writing needs, from blog content to ad copy, sales copy, social media content, website copy, and everything in between.
Copy AI Key Features
- User-friendly interface
- Produce fiction and nonfiction in any specialized area
- Built-in plagiarism checker
- 90+ copywriting tools
- Priority email support
- Blog Wizard tool
- Support for 29+ languages
Jasper AI vs Copy AI – Key Differences at a Glance
Both tools are powered by OpenAI and use machine learning and AI to generate content based on your requirements.
But how are they different?
Let’s get into details to understand how Jasper AI and Copy AI compare.
- Content Creation: Jasper and Copy AI can generate all sorts of content, including blog posts, ad copies, social media posts, emails, reports, and more. However, Jasper AI makes writing long-form content from scratch a breeze. Copy AI, on the other hand, is best for short-form content.
- Pricing: Both tools offer a free trial and a discount if you pay annually rather than monthly. Copy AI is relatively cheaper and a great Jasper alternative that helps you accomplish more without the ridiculous pricing. Copy AI is better if you don’t need Jasper’s extra functionality and features.
- Scalability: Copy AI is the right solution for all content writing needs. It caters to marketing and sales teams, allowing them to generate compelling text assets in no time. A few clicks will get you everything from blogs and social media posts to landing pages, ad content, sales emails, and anything in between. Jasper helps teams create content faster and in line with your brand voice and style guide.
- AI Image Generation: Jasper offers an AI image generator that turns your creative imagination into unique images and photos. You need to describe an image, and Jasper will create unlimited art for you (included in all writing plans). Copy AI doesn’t support any image-generation tools. You can click to read my Jasper Art review.
- Templates: With 50+ templates, Jasper does all the hard work and generates a piece of text with the right structure. You can then tweak the content to make it more exciting and creative. Copy AI has 90+ tools and templates, so you don’t have to start from scratch.
Jasper AI vs Copy AI – Features Comparison
Jasper AI has some of the same features as Copy AI. While Jasper handles long-form content flawlessly, Copy AI is better for writing shorter copy.
Here’s a breakdown of Jasper AI vs. Copy AI based on features:
Use Cases and Templates
Jasper offers 50+ templates that you can use to produce compelling content in seconds. Marketing experts design these templates and have been tested to be effective.
You can also customize the templates to fit your specific needs.
Some of the valuable templates include but are not limited to:
- AIDA and PAS frameworks
- Text summarizer
- Paragraph generator
- Creative Story
- Blog post topic ideas and outline
- Sentence expander
- Google Ads headline
- Quora answers
Copy AI has over 90 templates to help you craft briefs, outlines, and first drafts in minutes.
These templates help streamline your content creation process. It also offers custom templates to enhance your workflow.
For example, if you’re writing a follow-up email after an interview, there’s a template exclusively for that.
You can browse from a range of “how to write” templates with examples, such as:
- Job description
- Business memo
- Cover letter
- Resignation letter
- Business plan
- Letter of recommendation
- Character reference letter
Copy AI also offers a wide range of free tools, such as:
- Cold email generator
- Blog title generator
- Webinar title generator
- SEO title generator
- LinkedIn headline generator
- Free blog post idea generator
- Paraphrasing tool
Both Jasper AI and Copy AI speed up the content creation process with a range of templates that can at least help lay down the groundwork. However, Jasper has an edge over Copy AI in terms of usability.
Jasper AI creates flawless content using the best grammar, language, and plagiarism tools. It also integrates with third-party SEO tools such as SurferSEO to write search-engine-optimized blog posts that rank on SERPs.
You can get ranking data for your article when you connect SurferSEO to Jasper, which allows you to keep SEO optimization in mind (see below for an example from one of my own articles!).
Jasper also integrates with Grammarly, a writer’s best partner for checking grammar, spelling, formatting, punctuation, and more.
Copy AI, on the other hand, is excellent for marketing copy but not for SEO. The lack of third-party integrations with SEO tools like Surfer is a major drawback of Copy AI.
Copy AI provides a keyword generator tool that is relatively limited in SEO capabilities. The tool produces a list of long-tail keywords in a list separated by commas, which is somewhat restricted.
Jasper is a clear winner from an SEO standpoint, and third-party integrations make it even more competent for content creators or publishers.
Copy AI not only helps with content generation; it puts your workflows on autopilot.
It improves your writing and improves your team’s efficiency by automating every aspect of your marketing and sales funnels, such as:
- Cold Email Outreach: Schedule and create follow-up messages automatically and integrate all your interactions into your CRM.
- SEO Strategy: Use the power of AI in your SEO strategy to help increase your organic traffic. Use keywords to create section summaries for your next blog posts and easily draft long-form content.
- Product Descriptions: Create bulk product descriptions by integrating your products into Copy AI’s automated workflows. Perform A/B testing on the copy of your product page until you reach the conversion rates you want.
Workflows in Jasper AI are content generators that use templates and prompts to generate long-form articles step by step.
Copy AI takes the lead on this one. It helps streamline the content generation process by automating workflows, saving time and effort. Automating repetitive tasks lets you focus on other important aspects of your work.
Jasper AI vs Copy AI – Ease of Use
Whether you’re signing up for Jasper AI or Copy AI, the process is pretty much the same. You get on-screen instructions telling you what to do.
Both dashboards are intuitive and easy to navigate. You have to choose a template, put some stuff in, and get the best results based on your input.
Jasper’s UI is neat and without the extra bells and whistles. You don’t have to go through a series of buttons and commands to generate content.
Copy AI also has an easy-to-use interface that makes it easy to get around. It’s simple to get started, and the many handy templates ease content creation.
Copy AI and Jasper AI are both easy to use and great tools for content writing. I’ll call this round a tie.
Let’s see how these two AI writing assistants stack up in the pricing department.
Jasper AI offers a range of pricing plans, including a free trial option. The writing tool offered a Boss Mode plan with its old pricing model, which is now replaced by three subscription plans that cater to the diverse needs of professionals and businesses.
The Jasper Creator Plan is designed for content creators, marketers, and entrepreneurs seeking a budget-friendly yet powerful solution to automate their workflow.
This plan costs $49 per month (if billed monthly) or $39 per month (if billed annually). You get unlimited word credits, access to all templates and integrations, and the following features:
- One seat
- 50+ templates
- One brand voice
- Browser extension
- 50 memories
- Email support
The Teams Plan is perfect for small businesses or teams who want to collaborate on multiple campaigns.
This plan gives you 60,000 words per month for $99 monthly on annual billing or $125 monthly. You get all the features of the Creator Plan, plus access to a Google Docs style editor and the following features:
- Three seats
- SEO Mode
- Documents and Workflows
- Three Brand Voices
- 150 Knowledge assets
- 10 Campaigns
The Business Plan is ideal for organizations that want a customizable and secure AI platform to meet their business needs. This plan comes with advanced capabilities like API integration and custom branding.
It has a custom price model, meaning you’ll have to contact their sales team for a quote. The price can vary based on your requirements, which means you only have to pay for what you need.
Some additional features of this plan include:
- Custom templates and workflows
- Dedicated success manager
- Advanced admin analytics
- Unlimited brand voices and campaigns
- Unlimited memories
Copy AI has a simple pricing structure, starting with a free forever plan. Here’s what the pricing plans look like:
The Free Plan is great for personal use and is better than a free trial. You can use the free version forever, and it’s the best way to get started. Features include:
- One user seat
- Chat support
- 90+ copywriting tools
- Unlimited projects
- Blog Wizard tool
The Pro Plan offers unlimited words at $49 per month (if billed monthly) or $36 per month (if billed yearly). This plan provides all the features the free version has, plus some additional features:
- Five user seats
- Priority email support
- 29+ languages
- Access to the newest features
Copy AI offers a third custom plan, the Enterprise Plan, which is best for larger teams.
Some of the features in this plan include:
- API Access
- Custom brand voices
- Dedicated support and training
- Prebuilt workflows library
To learn more, you’ll need to contact their sales team.
Copy AI is a more budget-friendly option, and it does the job well if you’re looking for a simple AI writing tool for first-time use. Jasper is more expensive but offers more sophisticated features. Overall, Jasper AI is a better deal for generating more content.
Alternative AI Writing Tools
Here are some other AI copywriting tools that are similar to Jasper AI and Copy AI:
- Writesonic: An advanced AI writer that creates SEO-optimized content for blogs, Google ads, Facebook ads, and Shopify for free (with their trial plan). It’s an excellent tool for marketers and small businesses.
- Rytr: An impressive AI writing assistant that helps you automatically generate high-quality content in no time at a fraction of the cost (has a forever-free plan with templates!).
- Frase: One of the fastest content optimization and AI writing tools that implement the best tools to rank your content for SEO.
- Content at Scale: A platform that produces a high volume of AI-generated content for marketers and website owners quickly and efficiently (amazing for long-form blog post creation).
Which is the Better AI Writing Tool?
Copy AI is a simple, no-nonsense AI writer that helps create content quickly. Just provide a short description of your copy needs, and it will automatically generate the results. That being said, Copy AI is your best bet if you want a free forever plan with no fancy features.
On the other hand, Jasper offers many good features to help you write high-performing copy using AI. Some key features make Jasper one of the best AI tools for writing marketing or sales copy, such as its ability to understand the context and provide relevant results.
I also love Jasper’s Brand Voice, which allows you to write in a custom tone (Jasper will automatically “read” your existing online content and create a personalized tone of voice for your company or brand!).
I’ve tried this out, and it was amazing! You can even add “memories” so that Jasper will understand your brand’s offers and services.
Jasper AI can also generate images from text prompts and lets you create an endless stream of beautiful and complex images based on text inputs.
Jasper AI and Copy AI are impressive AI-powered writing tools with similar features. Both tools make content creation effortless with various templates and help produce tailored content to the tone of voice you need.
Both are easy to use and allow you to create custom templates to improve your workflow, providing invaluable support throughout the writing process.
Whether you’re looking to generate new ideas, conduct research, write long-form content, or structure your writing, both Jasper AI and Copy AI can help you make your writing easier and more efficient.
Copy AI is best if you want a free-forever plan (only 2000 words per month, though).
For most people and businesses, I recommend using Jasper AI because it understands context better to generate more relevant content that aligns with your brand’s tone of voice.
Interested in AI writing tools? Check out these fantastic articles!